Hi there, I'm Feng Kaiyu, a full-stack developer. As a graduate student, my research sits at the intersection between the theory and practice of blockchain technology as well as consensus algorithms.
- 🔭 Looking for an Internship in distributed systems.
- 🔬 I'm currently a graduate student working on blockchain consensus algorithm development.
- 🌱 I'm currently learning everything.
- 🤝 I'm looking to collaborate with other creators.
- 🥅 2023 Goals: Start an internship in distributed systems.
- 🏋️ Fun fact: I have recently been practicing weightlifting (clean 60 kg now).
- Email: [email protected]
- Master of Science in Cyberspace Science and Technology | Beijing Institute of Technology (2021-present), specializing in consensus algorithms.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science | Beijing Institute of Technology (2017-2021)
- Backend Development Intern | Fanqie Novel, ByteDance (2020/10 - 2021/3).
- Technologies used: Golang, Kafka, and FaaS.
- Responsibilities: Designing technical systems, completing development, testing, and deploying the systems.
- Deployed in-site message system with adept design and testing, as Software Engineer with experience in Kafka and FaaS.
- Participated in the analysis of requirements for the author's backend and user's backend, and the design of the system technical solution. Completed the development of requirements, gray-scale testing, online, and monitoring.
Please visit GitHub for now.